Junior Elite Team Program - JET
What’s all this about? The JET program provides a unique opportunity for Junior and Cadet Members to be part of a team, which is focused solely on maximising golfing ability and performance. Once a player qualifies for the JET, they will be exposed to an elite level of statistics collation, practice planning and coaching, tournament preparation, course strategy as well as numerous golf club membership benefits.
- Team membership of ShotsToHole.com which is a high performance golf statistics, analysis, training and player management tool.
- Data provided through ShotsToHole.com will identify strengths and weaknesses assisting in the development of an individual, detailed practice plan.
- Practice plan implementation and weekly training sessions that utilise the latest in launch monitor technology with former Touring Professional, Josh Lane.
- Team meetings covering effective tournament preparation, nutrition and diet plans, physical fitness and exercise plans, golf course strategy and efficient use of time during practice days and tournament weeks.
- Exclusive JET carry bag and cap.
How can I get into the JET?
- Open to all Junior and Cadet Members who have a playing handicap of no greater than a GA of 10.5
- JET members must attend a minimum number of weekly JET training sessions.
- JET members must wear and use their JET caps and carry bags during all representative and tournament golf rounds.
- All JET members must make MVGC their home club.
- A commitment to MVGC representation whether that be in the Encourage Shield Team, Junior Pennant Team or the Major Pennant Team.
- Conduct must be at a level befitting a representative of MVGC.
For more information please contact Josh Lane 9999-3605 or email@example.com